DIA European Medical Information and Communications Conference 2019
Now in its 13th year for the Annual DIA European Medical Information and Communications Conference!
This is a unique meeting organised by medical information professionals for medical information professionals. This year’s agenda includes;
- Communicating effectively with patients
- Developing content for multiple communication channels
- Shaping the future of medical information
- External and internal collaborations for best medical information service delivery
- Digital developments
- Achieving automation through technology
A coming together from across the world to openly knowledge share, generating insights and network.
Each year, speakers share practical experience dealing with current issues and challenges in medical information departments. Participants are encouraged to take part in workshops and discussions within the sessions.
DIA founded as the Drug Information Association has provided a global, yet neutral stage for collaboration to address healthcare challenges for more than 50 years.
So, if you are attending this year, do pop over to our stand and say hello. We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon.
For further information, please Contact us
Tel: 0207 113 7878