ESMS has been providing Medical Information Services to the pharmaceutical industry since 1996. We possess a wealth of experience in delivering tailored solutions that enhance your Medical Information Service.
Available 24/7, our enquiry management contact centre provides Medical Information services for licensed products tailored to suit the needs of each client. Friendly, bespoke and completely transparent, we meet each client’s needs.
Our Medical Information service consists of a core Medical Information team of experienced Pharmacists supported by Information Scientists who hold a minimum qualification of a life science degree such as pharmacology, toxicology or Biomedical Sciences.
Medical Information Service Deliverables
- Experienced and proficient healthcare professionals with a pharmacy or life sciences degrees as an extension of your team
- Capability to deliver MI services in 80+ countries and over 45 languages
- Flexible models including full service/out of hours; Shared/dedicated model; single/multiple products
- Experience in working with ESMS or client systems
- Robust new starter and ongoing training programmes including classroom training with industry experts
- Standard and/or complex enquiry handling including literature searching and complex response writing
- 24/7 inbox monitoring
- Standard response writing, maintenance and adaptation to local licence
- Calls recorded and directly accessible to clients
- Accurate and high-quality pharmacovigilance intake and follow-up